At Little Pilgrim School, you and your child will benefit from:
- Outstanding developmental program
- Warm, nurturing learning environment
- Maximum class size of 8 students per teacher
- Focus on the individuality of each child
- Qualified and experienced staff
- Policy of no car-pool lines to encourage parent/school communication
- Completely enclosed play area
We believe that the best way to foster a love for learning in children is to provide a hands-on approach of discovery, experimentation and meaningful play. This approach allows children to learn at their own pace in a nurturing, supportive environment.
Little Pilgrim School provides a developmental environment for preschool children to gain a greater sense of self worth, respect for others, and an appreciation of their world. Using hands-on activities that are open-ended, we encourage the development of social, emotional, physical, creative, and intellectual growth. This creates a framework for life long learning.